InnoExtractor Free v18.104.22.168 - Research, unpack and extract Inno Setup-based installers
Available in English, Russian, Bulgarian and in other 17 languages.
InnoExtractor is a powerful application that helps you to unpack Inno Setup installers using InnoUnp technology.
With InnoExtractor you can explore the internal structure and content of the installer and you can to extract them to a local folder or a portable devices, without having to run the setup.
- Simple and friendly GUI.
- Open Inno Setup-based installers into the application by drag and drop executables from Windows Explorer.
- Research/scan all Inno Setup-based installers available in your hard drive.
- Explore and inspect internal content (files and more) of the installer.
- Get the full script content of installer.
- Extract files to a local folder, to a zip package, to a self-extracting module (portable) or by drag and drop feature.
- Dump/export "Code" (RemObjects Pascal in assemply code), "Registry" and "INI" sections from the script to a readable file.
- Run files of the installer into the same application with double click.
- Identify encrypted files of the installer.
- Perform file searches by keyword.
- Input panel, that allows you to enter a valid password to extract encrypted installers.
- Properties panel to see advanced information about the installer.
- History for recently opened installer.
- Other miscellaneous options.
- Support older and latest versions of Inno Setup.
- Support older and latest versions of InnoUnp.
- Application available in multiple languages.
- Designed for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8/8.1/8.1.1.
- Full Unicode support.
- Much more...
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/8.1.1.
- Inno Setup-based installers.